How to get best value from your charging experience

We recommend you charge only to 80% as the remaining 20% will take (generally) as long as the first 80%. Your car will be happier too if you don't fully charge it every time. It will also cost you less as you won't be at the site as long. You can then move on to the next charger and top up to 80%.

You may also find that if you are not in a hurry and have a slower charging car, using the AC charger available at most sites may give you a much cheaper charging experience.

We've included some information about the features you could find in each area on the back of many of our chargers. This might while away a bit of the time while you are waiting for the charge to complete.